Saturday 5 December 2020

The night before Christmas

 

The night before Christmas

 A fantasy sleep

 

Colour and loveliness

 

You are killing a unicorn

 

Pray for me

For inclusion

 

‘Whipped up a dream’-Rupert M.Loydell

 

Greatness of humanity and sanity

 

Skin magic

 

Cosy as a bag of hot chips

 

A swirl of sky

Sweet memory

 

‘Bring me the sunset in a cup’-Emily Dickinson

 

You and me on the beach

 

‘The sky has gifted us a giddy lightness,

That stole the breath away’-Debjani Chatterjee

 

Freckles of hope and petals


Rockpools by the sea

Careful where you out your feet!

 

The revel and the melodye

 

The sweet of the year?

 

Writing and having you near

 

‘Robbed of my bliss’-John Dryden

 

‘Sunshine all the day’-Matthew Prior

 

Lantern face

The moon was shining clearly

 

‘The enraptured air’-Robert Browning

 

‘In autumn when the leaves are brown,

Take pen and ink,and write it down’-Lewis Carroll

 

A purple bliss of summer flowers

 

Sexual dreams in the moonglow

 

Photographing the Aurora Borealis

 

Valentine hair

The lilac pair


‘Snug –a bed in New York’-James K.Bexter

 

‘The touch of flowers in the rain’-John Fuller

 

The orange princess in church

 

‘The demon blade’-John Fuller

 

It is imagery and tone

 

Peaceful thoughts

Rowing boats

 

This schizophrenia?

 

I must take notes

Listen to the bird notes

Dip my toast in egg yolks

Thinking of letters I haven’t yet wrote

 

Let’s get warm under my coat

Let’s kiss and imagine New York!

 

Just a few lines

On the way my heart pines

I was looking for signs

A real bloody find

 

You could write me letters

That make me feel pure


It’s the only way

My heart will be sure

 


No comments:

Post a Comment