Saturday 5 December 2020

'I just want to be free'

 

‘I just want to be free

In my head I’m climbing the tallest tree

Just so depression can’t have me’-Atts Salt

 

Truth and honesty on reception

 

His mouth An endless kiss

 

The rule book The Bible

 

Granted from above

Love is love

 

The heart of secret treasure

 

The life of the bay

Can we go today?

 

A piano on the beach

 

Blossoms of heartbreak are falling

 

Together always you and me

 

Kepted in chocolate and laughter

 

‘Autumns bright gown’-Michael Dennis

 

‘A fire burning in my head’-Michael Dennis


A feeling of trust and love

 

Rhythmic like the sea

 

‘Petals falling like tears’-Michael Dennis

 

‘A bed of petals glistening’-Michael Dennis

 

A brighter road with mellow light

 

The solar beam dream

 

‘Where love and peace and truth does flow’-Anon

 

Clapping for the NHS

 

My heads in the storm

(Migraine)

 

A glowing kiss of Cinderella

The time of the singing birds

 

Morning star

Good morning star

 

A butterfly will be attending!

 

The tragic love game


‘To see the peach-bloom come

In evening skies’-Anon

 

A British fleet will save me

 

The blessed rain

A blessing of rain in Africa

 

Living by roses and melody

 

Lands,

Waters,

Flowers,

Wine

 

Tasting strawberries

 

If I was in the ocean

Would I feel so broken?

 

‘The clouded mass of mystery’-Charlotte Bronte

 

He had timeless eyes

 

‘A bag full of God’-Sylvia Plath

 

‘The beautiful red’-Sylvia Plath

 

‘The frost makes a flower

The dew makes a star’-Sylvia Plath


No comments:

Post a Comment