Saturday 5 December 2020

So you didn't get the results

 

So you didn’t get the results

And your fixating on your faults

All you can hear is those failure jokes

Just listen to life-inspiring quotes

 

A truthful chat

 

Aged 40 and I’m still lost

My school friends have turned into frost

 

I didn’t get my Rachel and Ross

I’m trapped in a room with a wasp

 

Childhood

Into the woods

I want to pick a flower for us

 

I loved chocolate puds

And bubble bath suds!!

Lot’s and lot’s of baked goods!

 

The Teen Years

 

Lot’s of beers

Driving and learning the gears

Crying tears

If feels like nobody hears

They have closed ears

There’s no captain to steer


Coronavirus

 

The politicians have spoken

When will everything be open?

Are the NHS coping?

 

I hate being in ques and I hate closed loo’s

I hate wearing a mask and repeatedly,

Washing my hands,

But I understand

 

I wanted to be a model

But I had too much of a waddle!

 

I wanted to be a designer

I wanted to reach higher

But my ideas were not on fire

 

I wanted to be a singer

But my voice didn’t win ya

 

I wanted to be a traveller

Run in a field of lavender

But illness took me down

 

I wanted to be a successful writer

I wanted to be a successful dieter

I hope my days get brighter


You gave me flowers

Showed me the milkyway

We stood on towers

And held hands all day

 

We wrote letters

And we talked for hours

Two jet setters

Under magical powers

 

I wish we saw a sunset together

Bright and yellow

 

I loved you defiantly

 

God,are you playing battleships?

 

I used to dream of doing a flip

And be good at gymnastics

 

Do you speak?

Do you call?

Do you still fall?

 

How does Santa get down the chimney?

I hope he has presents for tiny timmy!

 

Travelling and carolling

The cellotape needs unravelling

 

I think we have run out of paper

Thank God,the shops are open later!

 

Don’t forget the batteries

Or ribbons from card factory

 

I want to sit on Santa’s knee

It would make me happy and glee

 

I want to ride on his sleigh,up,up and away

 

I want to touch rudolph’s nose

Wait till Santa says yo!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment