Saturday 5 December 2020

My little meatball!

 

 

My little meatball!!I want,I want ,I want!!

 

I want a house by the sea

I want a garden with a blossom tree

I want a pool of ecstasy

And your love would be quite lovely

 

Soon I will be watching for a red robin

Waiting for Christmas to begin

 

What do they want for Christmas?

I’m still thinking

The Argos catalogue is out now

They are twinkling

Lapland I bust making toys

The snow is sticking

 

I look a sight

No Saturday night

But the moon is bright

The stars bring light

 

Smiles and curves

Soul and words


In my heart

I am blown apart

I keep remembering our spark

We lit up the dark

 

The stage and the piano

A song that they will know

Makes me feel warm like coco

I want to do a solo

 

Winter

 

I can feel the cold

But the leaves on the trees are gold

I can feel the breeze

But I reach in my pocket for my keys

I can feel the fire

I am ready to inspire

 

A lovely rhyme

A possibility of song?

 

Glitterings of love,harmony and unity

 

Hope in the sunrise

Hope when a birds flies

 

A friendly song INSPIRE

 

‘When everything looks like diamond’-Anon


Nourishment and encouragement

The flow of delight

 

A satisfied glow and fulfilled heart

Heavenly splash of colours in life

 

Chirping notes

Birds

Everyday is a celebration

The idea of heaven

 

Drums in your heart

 

Great cleverness

Togetherness

 

What about travelling?

Or looking like a mannequin?

I just keep imagining

 

The sun is still so dazzling

But then the night is blackening

I just keep on battling

If feels like they are all rivalling

And always re-examining

 

I don’t mind it being challenging

As long as it’s empowering

I want to keep on flowering


A nice family gathering

The family assembled for Sunday dinner

Supper and too much dessert!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment