Saturday 5 December 2020

In a bad place


In a bad place

It’s a human race

 

‘Looking like a unicorn’-Anon

 

A crack in my heart

Is pulling us apart

 

The Mother source

 

My heart is sore

I can’t take anymore

 

I’ve found the sun in you

Lonely hours and hours

 

That day was surreal magic

 

Band name Idea

Electrona

 

Midnight talking on the phone

Midnight talking on the dorm

 

Let us rise in love

Spring into the air like doves

 

Community outreach Chorley Inspire


Chocolate Name Idea

‘Heavenly Devilry’

 

The Acorns

 

Night till dawn

I hope they stay calm

The curtains are drawn at the

Children’s home

 

Sweet dreams,fighting a yawn

Children with autism

Let them know they are not alone

It’s like taking care of a new born

 

Speaking or non- verbal

They cry out as we fill out journal

 

Butties and cookies

 

The blessings of salad dressings!

 

An education of my own

 

Your spirit as the gem

 

Goodness,purity ,worth

 

I believe in spiritual truth

 

Pray and aspire

 

Childhood devotion,a lapping ocean

 

‘A love party’-Maya Angelou

 

A Sunday bird singing a little song

 

Involvement?

I need psychological comfort

When someone is listening

 

The greatest hurt is keeping it all inside

 

Poetry and a warm bath!

 

My great love

Play land

 

Out in the rain searching

 

All lights became one

 

She was delicate as a flock of birds

 

 ‘The greatest flower of the dawn’-Anon

 

The eye of a violet is looking at me

 


No comments:

Post a Comment