Saturday 5 December 2020

The Great Song

 

The great song

The great blond

 

Ribbons of peace

My beautiful niece

 

Silence is strength?

 

When all the leaves are gold

Your kicking leaves and then get told!

 

Love and wonder

Love and thunder

 

Stars and flowers

Soft and kind

 

I have desires and dreams and beautiful horizons

 

A beautiful horizons

Colour brushed across the sky

 

The colour blue

In lovely shades

 

God’s perfect wonderland

 

‘Lost from the glitter and the night’-Anon

 

The beach watcher


The light of the door is just open

 

‘Life is too much like a pathless wood’-Robert Frost

 

I offer my lyric and a lantern light

 

‘My euphorian day’-Anon

 

New York

‘The Apple Gathering’

 

Children’s book Idea

‘What shapes can you see in the sky’?

 

He rules the orb of heaven and earth

 

Allurement

 

In thought

In soul

In love

 

Earth illumined

Lily of my field

 

Beams by day and stars by night

 

‘O silver stage to golden harmony’-Anon

 

I need an Angel

To make the pain go

 

An amazing view

Is your heart true?

 

I want to make an entrance

Say the right sentence

Find a love that’s endless

Fight everyone against us

 

Fitness plans and sunny islands

 

‘Looke in thy heart and write’-Anon

 

Sunny summer breeze

Glass of baileys

 

‘A fantasy of honey’-Eavan Boland

 

The romance of mirrors

 

The genius of the sonnet

 

‘That I might touch that cheek’-Shakespeare

 

‘You glow in my heart’-Amy Lowell

 

‘Connecting,my whole body lights up’-Ted Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment