Wednesday 16 December 2020

You came like lightning

 

You came like lightning

Like a dolphin sighting

 

Can you see?

Do you believe?

Can we be freed?

 

I’ll plant a seed

You can achieve

It’s all we need

 

Stop the bleed

Do a good deed

 

You have a glow in the snow

A glow in the snow toy

 

I wanted to be a model

But I now prefer a warm cuddle

Sharing a chocolate bar

Sharing a sky of stars

 

My ears and your

Cruel words

 

I love you like

 

 yogart and honey


Christmas

 

Let’s sing a carol

Change the barrel

Send an arrow to my true love

 

Let’s get Merry

Eat turkey and cranberry

Chocolate orange from Terry

 

Let’s open our presents

Under the luminescence

Roasting chestnuts

 

‘She –roes’-Maya Angelou

 

The Bible

To dream of God

 

‘Trust life a little bit’-Maya Angelou

 

As a child

Everyday is a celebration

 

Glorious or lonely nights?

 

In love with the search for truth

And keeping my youth


‘I miss you like a fluffy cloud

Passing slowly like a butterfly’-Paul Dick

 

Tears on every page

They are making violet waves

 

Hares leaping through daffodils

Just watching ,sitting here

 

‘Sometimes it rains on the inside’-Steve Miller

 

‘Stars,so clear and beautiful’-Steve Miller

 

Spiritual awareness

When will love pair us?

 

One single day,away

 

Love is patient

Love is kind

 

A beautiful idea

 

‘I deeply admire birds

For they know when to leaves’-K Tolnoe

 

A talent

A passion

A gift

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment