Saturday 5 December 2020

'She is a moony pond'

 

‘She is a moony pond’-Ted Hughes

 

A garden new-born in spring

There’s a twist in the air

 

Butterfly lightness

 

I’ll sing the psalm

 

A sunbeam princess

A sleeping princess

 

Breathing and dreaming

 

The Big Apple

Chapel of sparkle

 

There’s snowdrops falling

 

‘Companionable star’-John Clare

 

Trustful face

Open to the one

 

‘Sometimes I think

That the daisies during the day

Are mirroring the stars at night’-Grace Blindell

 

The earthy potato in the back garden


An act of love

My heart space

My heart rate

 

‘The pianissimo symphony’ June Boyce Tillmorn

 

Dancing children magic

 

‘From greens to golds to browns’-Heather Shute

 

A tender and poetic story

 

‘Far off glittered the sea’-Sara Teasdale

 

‘A glittering arc,an original spark’-Virginia Moore

 

‘The strawberry absolute

The fruit of our childhood’-Katherine Mansfield

 

Growth and sunlight

 

The golden door

A sensational Wedding

 

‘Rises the round red watermelon’-Sylvia Plath

 

‘From the threshold of eternity’-Charlotte Mew

 

‘I must sugar my hair’-Lewis Carroll


‘Rainbow bliss’-D.H.Lawrence

 

With a strengthening heart

A beautiful waltz

 

Lazy Sunday

 

This ain’t no run day

This cheese is so crumbly!

I would love a chocolate sundae

You won’t be seeing me on a runway!

 

A glass of wine,maybe a rose

A leg of lamb cooked in rosemary

 

It’s nice to see family

Who cares about money

Or work on Monday?

 

Monday morning

It’s so boring

I want to feel the coffee warming

A new day is calling

The birdsong and leaves falling

The flowers are growing

The sun is glowing

 

But I don’t want to wake up

I’ve been dreaming and I have forgot

I need a kiss to start me off


If there was a comet

I would watch on your car bonnet

Would you write me a love sonnet?

 

Would you be my tonic?

Would you be my sonic?

 

I want you to be honest

Hold me in your locket

Please make me feel wanted

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment