Wednesday 16 December 2020

Landscapes


Landscapes of lives

And a sunrise

 

‘A dust of diamonds in their hair’-Anon

 

‘A crystalline delight’-Edgar Allen Poe

 

A Christmas treat

The fires heat

 

‘A white mist in the atmosphere’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 

A memory of water and stars

 

Autism

Just want to give them peace

 

The art of standing around

There’s nobody in town

I hope these businesses don’t fall to the ground

 

‘This calm and quiet scene’-William Wordsworth


The dawn chorus

Little performers

 

All the hurt I must use

 

‘An element like Juliet’-Anon

 

‘In the beginning was the word

And the word was love’-Bible

 

Interesting book

I imagine a brook

 

Dreams,

Fears

And Ideals

I share with you

 

INSPIRE

 

To help them flower and grow

 

Where poems become my guides

 

No more battles

A room of candles

 

It must be pure luck

Painting pictures in my mind

You are so kind

 

Maybe there’s a poem for it

 

I dream

All the Angels

All the gold

 

I dream of warm heat

A perfect memory

 

Are we walking the same road?

 

To be said in a Television interview

 

‘The network of eternal life’!!!

 

‘A breeze of lamb and daffodil’-Bridget Webber

 

‘Endless bouquets’-Bridge Webber

 

‘A precious web

A butterfly wing’-Bridget Webber

 

‘Caramel and cinnamon days’-Bridget Webber

 

A welcome song

Flying over the pond

 


No comments:

Post a Comment