Saturday 5 December 2020

A ship

 

A ship that we could climb and a bed

That we could lie on

 

The light of the sun

Sitting on the ocean

The banana boat and inflatable fun

Watch how the children run

The waves make us smile and the

Ice cream is yum!

 

A rainbow

 

He is my rainbow

I am his Angel but,

He’s clearly playing games

Look at his phone

Looking at all those names

 

My favourite movie

My favourite smoothie

 

Hot pot is amazing when you are

Feeling poorly and watching the Goonies!

 

Waiting for the mail

Waiting for some ale

 

Waiting at the supermarket for that

Item to be in the sale

Waiting at the tils to become avail


Dreamtaker or dreammaker?

Will you let me try a new flavour?

I want to be braver and feel safer

 

Let me dream

Don’t close the curtains

Let the moonlight in

 

Let me dream

All those flavours of ice cream

All those tadpoles in the stream

 

Let me dream

Support my team

Create my own movie scene

 

Christmas chocolate already out

Already on the Christmas count

Mince pies and pannetone

Shortbread biscuits and chocolate money!

 

The perfect body

Eat plenty of cauli and broccoli

A waist like Dolly

Sucking on an ice lolly

 

Let’s go out for coffee

I want to feel besotted

 

In Iceland


You took my self-esteem

My fear was very real

The ice made me panic

Not a lot of green!

 

Loneliness go away

 

LOCKDOWN

 

What will be normal?

What will be lawful?

What is in store for us all?

 

Please be warm to me

Please be homely

I prayed at University

 

I hope you choose the right college

Sit under a tree of knowledge

Stay thirsty for knowledge

But you are not a hostage

 

Lazy Sunday morning

The Sun outside is golden

 

The air is warm and soothing

The birds are singing and amusing

 

I smell bacon in the kitchen

The coffee pot is the beginning


No comments:

Post a Comment