Wednesday 16 December 2020

We have a karaoke machine

 

We have a karaoke machine

And ‘Now that’s what I call music’-for partying!

 

I shock myself sometimes

I eat too much

Chocolate?I am touched

 

I stay kind

I make rhymes

Will I be signed?

Will I sing?

Will the phone ring?

Will you take me under your wing?

 

Tis the season to be jolly

I really miss going out for coffee

 

Milky sweet

 

I want to eat a gingerbread man

Snowflake biscuits,wrapped in ribbon

 

I like a nice big hot choc

But I also like Rock and Roll a lot!

 

I can’t wait to go out

Do the star count

 

The Christmas lights star count

 

When the snow is falling

And the wine is pouring

It’s your name I’m calling

The Christmas list is growing!

But everyone is glowing!

Mums done a bit of sewing

George has started walking

I love Christmas and sugar-coating!

 

Chips

 

Your so warm and you taste so good

But I need a waist I can be proud of

 

Tomato ketchup

 

You taste so sweet

How many times shall I go to the gym this week?!!

 

Cake

 

You taste so great,I worry

Have I opened a gate?

 

I hope the British pub survives

What will we do with our lives?!!

 

A nature writer


‘A chance word from a stranger

A letter from a friend,

A glowing sky at sunset

God’s blessings never end’-Marian Cleworth

 

Counting the little waves

 

‘To treat them right

With love and light’-Iris Hesselden

 

The button box

 

Like a blackbirds sweet trilling

 

‘The Gospel of Beauty’-Anon

 

Whispering songs

It has to be in me

 

The highest mountain

Heavenly sunshine

 

Flowery praise

 

Looking at the phases of the moon

 

Chinese proverb

‘A book is like a garden in your pocket’

 


No comments:

Post a Comment