Saturday 5 December 2020

Colourful shops in New York

 

Colourful shops in New York

 

‘Christmas is a time of love

Christmas is a time of play’-James Bullock

 

The beautiful water is moving

 

The cold crisp night in New York

 

Warm golden sand

Warm golden hand

 

‘Faithful and loving with every word’-Lindzey Wolsey

 

Traveling

Hoping to soak up all

Your treasured land

 

Beautiful gowns and crowns

 

‘On the night I was born

The stars were dancing’-Mark Bohannon

 

The harmonious one

 

Seeing a dolphin

Going golfing

 

How powerful you are

You don’t know


Cherish and protect

 

The most brilliant of constellations

 

The room filled with sweet things

 

The wonderful snow

A fluffy cotton bud

 

My warm comfortable bed

 

‘We flew to the moon

We flew to the stars’-Charlotte Johnson

 

Licking an ice cream

In the fire of love

 

A gentle earth

Hoping for a warm smiling Angel

 

‘Your sunlight eyes’-Miguel Hermandez

 

‘My bosom,my heart,my song’-Lewis Glyn Cothi

 

‘Within the whirling snow’-Robert Pack

 

‘O moon above the mountain crest’-Tzmi Shikibu

 

‘He is my bright seabird on a rocky beach’-Fleur Adcock


Just to look at you

 

Child –angel mild

 

Little Christmas Angels

 

Nativity full of magic

 

Together we will find

A world of rhymes

 

A little more of his love

 

A painting of Georgia O’keefe

 

Feels like I’m under a tree

I want to swim the sea

Your love will set me free

I need to find the key

This is my plea

 

Life is so hilly

But sometimes there’s a lily

I love you dearly

 

Even when I am teary

With you I see thing more clearly

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment