Wednesday 16 December 2020

My mind is a galaxy

 

‘My mind is a galaxy’-K Tolnoe

 

‘I miss moments’-K.Tolnoe

 

A snowcastle

Shimmering white gowns

 

‘The forgiver is the winner’-Anon

 

Pain becomes your purpose

 

Bloom in the night

 

‘You are my sky’-K.Tolnoe

 

Grandad

Always ignited a journey

 

Person,place,concept or vision

 

Opening,listening,giving

 

The experience of uniting going to a concert

 

Beautiful and whole

Mountains and creatures

 

Mountains sunsets

Nobody forgets


I dream of a tiny purple being

 

The honest moments

Made us the closest

 

Heartland of intelligence

 

The Sun

Glorious shining beauty

 

Your special smile on me

 

God,your special smile on me

Allows me to see

A world of beauty

 

Looking at the field of freedom

 

‘The mystery of uniqueness’-Anon

 

The magic is flowing

Dancing real and forever

 

Blue Lagoon

Warm currents of love

 

‘With in her eyes

I saw a field of life’-Melissa Harrison

 

In bed with laughter and fun


A comforting cocoon

 

Reach out and touch

The running brooks

 

A kind of radiant joy

 

‘Sensation,soul and form

All melted into him’-Anon

 

Sweet evening yellow

Serene and blessed

 

‘That every musical note is a flame’-Peter Gizzi

 

‘To sky to song’-Peter Gizzi

 

The shape of a flower

To rise out of depression

 

Picture of a wave

Open to adventure

 

Special songs of summer

 

‘I have eaten the air of that city’-Peter Gizzi

 

‘In the loneliness of orange

In the loveliness of orange’-Peter Gizzi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment