Saturday 5 December 2020

Theory

 

Theory

 

I wish you were in my life

I wish you could make it right

 

I want to look in your eyes

In the lows and highs

 

Fill me with love

Cup my face like dove

Because the stars shine above

And the flowers bud

And the fire burns wood

 

I want to play in the suds

I want to be a part of us

 

Camping out in the sunset

A moment when life’s perfect

Or maybe Nutella and ice cream in a crepe

Or a private jumbo jet

 

In the rain,we kiss in the wet

Do you remember when we first met?

I wanted to make you a cassette

And take another step

 

Belong be strong

Sing a song


Do you have a secret?

Do you want to beef up?

I’m stirring my teacup

Putting my feet up

 

I wish love would speed up

 

Love is a flame

Not a game

 

‘A mad little craft’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

 

To dream and to dote

 

‘A little safe sleep’-Isaac Rosenberg

 

England Beautiful

 

A dawn is power

 

I will dream and drift

 

Blossoms swaying in waves

The freshwater Lake

 

I feel like a princess in a fable

At my label!!

 

Lacewings of a moth


Truthfully and tenderly

A poet and a loner

 

Children colour and joy

 

I was dream boating!!

 

Summerlands of fantasy

 

Make me flower maid

 

Dreamzones

 

Sonnets into sunlight

 

Northern lights

A dance,swaying rainbow skirts’-Anon

 

Hear the whisper of God

 

Golden lunar lamp by my bedside

 

‘My luck was sparkling like the milky way’-Anon

 

Rainbow bridges

Because of the dream

 

‘Who love as ever-burning sins’-Anon

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment