Saturday 5 December 2020

I wish I was in New York

 

I wish I was in New York

Looking up on the sidewalk

Listening to the way they talk

Wondering will the shooters be caught?

 

Let’s pop the champayne cork

Keep warm in a winter coat

Take out coffee and a bagel,any sort!

Go to the library and look up famous quotes

The world can be yours

 

Sounds of Nature

 

Birds in trees

Raindrops

Seashells

A stream

Walking in the snow

Thunder and lightning

The wind howling

The ocean

Waterfalls

Hailstones

Volcanoes

Wild animals

 

Outside is pouring

Inside,we are drawing


INSPIRE

Will you let me dream?

Walk along this stream?

Will you let me lean on your shoulder?

 

Will you let me love you?

Pick a flower for you?

Will you let me kiss you?

Make a wish I’m with you?

 

Above

 

There’s a story of love

There’s a flying dove

Watch the flowers bud

Smell them with your eyes shut

 

I want this feeling forever

Keep our hearts together

I like the snowy weather

Between us and the stars

Our love is interstellar

 

Welcome to my heartbeat

Watch me get on my feet

Wait until I can speak

Wake up smiling from a long sleep!


You make me weep

I wanna take the leap

Look out on the street

 

I have your back

I don’t need to act

 

Love is a superpower

You feel like a tall flower

You want to kiss for a hundred hours

 

Making love in the shower

Eating sweet and sour

It feels like I’ve climbed a tower

 

I love being around children

I really want to thrill them

I really want to build them a happy home

 

I want to fill them with unconditional love

I want to will them to succeed and feel enough

 

Petals on the bed

To get in my head

 

The Angels bring peace

 

My family

My heart

My dignity


No comments:

Post a Comment