Saturday 5 December 2020

'Candy-coloured sunsets'


‘Candy-coloured sunsets’-Australia

 

I wish I could drive

I wish I could dive

It feels like I have died

Let the stars be my guide

 

Alone in my room

Ice cream with a spoon

Tending to my wound

 

LOCKDOWN

 

I wish I could go swimming

I wish I could start singing

 

I wish I could go to the gym

I wish that I could win

 

Christmas songs and glitter bombs

Selection boxes and first watches

 

Tinsel and Mistletoe

 

I wrap the tinsel round the tree

And dream that you will kiss me

 

I think of the North Pole

And put on the baubles


I write my Christmas cards

And fill up the sweet jars

 

I get out the mince pies

Your present is a surprise!!

 

Looking through the catalogue

I see your smile

Dreaming of presents piled high

 

Holding an orange and candle

Singing carols

Forgetting your battles

 

Golden turkey

Jesus’ birthday

Everything cooked perfectly

 

Roast potatoes in goose fat

Party hats

Pulling crackers

Christmas pudding for afters

 

That bowl of nuts!!!

 

Snow,snow

I watch from my bed

Snow,snow

Because it would fall on my head

 

Snow,snow

I will make a snowman

Snow,snow

Will you hold my hand?

 

Christmas spirit

Christmas jumpers

 

If it gets colder

The tighter I’ll told ya

 

If it gets warmer

I’ll give you a cola

 

Looking for a robin

My heart is throbbing

 

Christmas hearts

A romance starts

 

Chocolates talk

 

Nice to meet you,I’m a hazelnut nutter!

Nice to meet you,I’m a caramel swirl!

 

Nice to meet you,I’m shortbread with butter!

Nice to meet you,I’m the best fudge in the world!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment