Wednesday 16 December 2020

A leap to freedom

 

A leap to freedom

In the heart of God

 

Your amber jewels

 

‘The dark ate at you’-Ted Hughes

 

The guards are in the sky

When we have to say goodbye

 

Blue flames

 

Scary goblins on the keyboard

 

Be my always

 

‘Soft into your hands’-Ted Hughes

 

‘My head a little crystal’-Ted Hughes

 

My heart hurting,searching

 

In the cakes glow

 

I will always pick you, flower

 

Filled with emotion

 

Sugarhead

I think I bled

 

Sleeping in peace

A dream paradise

 

‘You want a real job and to go

Straight to the top?

But your destiny lies with

The bucket and mop?’

 

That golden orb shines down so bright

 

Don’t break my dream

 

Shiny words from thin air

And then they glittered and danced

 

‘Sun-yellow sparks’

-Sarah Edrisson

 

‘The red intensity of sunset and burning love’

-Sarah Edrisson

 

Airborne

A simple,pure and loving ride

 

Treasure trove

Guiding love

 

Rekindle your fire

 

‘Wear your quirky ,mixed up fashion’-Amanda Anderson

 

Bonfire night

Starry firework clusters

 

Song creating

Song celebrating

 

A little prize

 

Sputters if colour

Natural in the sky

 

‘Oceanic white tips’-Anon

 

To meet the kiss of snow

 

Unique beat

 

Pet name

‘My dear snowflake’

 

‘The clarity of sunlight’-Anon

 

Don’t go without comfort

Without fire

 


No comments:

Post a Comment