Wednesday 16 December 2020

A wild candy bouquet

 

A wild candy bouquet

A jar of Olay

 

‘I think of you in petal-sized thoughts’

-Bridget Webber

 

The Mornings treasures

A nest of gems

 

A purple blush in the sky

 

A pool of stars,

All ours

 

A crush that turns into nothing

Unrequited loving

 

The milk at the front door

I’m waking up to God’s glow

The birds in the trees are singing

And saying hello

Listening to their solos

Looking at the flower show

 

The Mornings treasures

When the sun comes out

There are many pleasures in

Looking up at the Mount


So many forevers

 

By fresh waters where we can camp

Watch the stars beside the night lamp

(the moon)

 

It’s like a musical

I would give a mill

 

Just asking for a kiss

A meeting of the lips

 

Just asking for a bliss

Dancing hip to hip

 

Just asking for one wish

I make it on your list

 

Dear Santa,

All I want is love

And to spot you on your sleigh up above

 

Jingle single

 

Chrimbo single

 

Unwrapping that first chocolate!!


Christingle

 

The Angels sing

I hold an orange

Can I stay here under your wing?

The weather outside is pouring

Your words are so warming

 

The choir sings

The light it brings

Christmas time

You are in my dreams

 

COVID 19

The holiday dream

 

The water is rising

I wish I was flying

I’m crying without you

The day is not blue

 

The wind is howling

But I’m still standing

I’m hoping for a smooth landing

 

The stars are hiding

They are not guiding

But I’m not dying

Not even sighing

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment